Wedding Invitations = Family Time!
...that would be "mandatory" family time.
It took us, in the words of Annelise, "like a million nights" to finish the invitations...
Well, more like a week! ...and it was a collective effort from everyone in our home this past week.
But, I think we are done!
That makes me happy and I know Rachel is happy to be done!
Nope!
You're not going to find any routine, tired, wedding stamps in this "sea of pink."
Not here!
We thought we would start a new tradition.
Aren't they bee-u-tee-full???
The invitations... that is!












11 comments:
I'd say you guys are up to your eyeballs in invitations! Love the picture of Rachel asleep...yes, where's a sharpie when you need one!
Everything is going to be sooo beautiful...and of course, pink, my favorite!
How beautiful!!!! I love the pink and the black and white photo. Seriously...I was just thinking of emailing everyone to tell them to meet us in Vegas, but now I might HIRE YOUR FAMILY! :)
Great job on getting things done as a family!!! Hope the rest is smooth sailing!
Take Care and Much Love
we are four girls in our family, so after four weddings (with many, MANY nights that look just like the photos in this post) i can definitely say WAY TO GO!! the invites are wonderful, the photo is beautiful!
Absolutely Beautiful Rhonda.
those invitation are beautiful. i'm sure the wedding will be the same!
Love the invitations! And so nice that everyone worked together to get them addressed.
my invitations were better. just sayin'!
I love the invitations. I know it's such a pain to put them together. I helped both of my sisters this summer with that. I'm glad that when I got married, I only had to put my invitation in an envelope. Now everyone has such fancy invitations that require a lot of work. You would think with the price that you pay for them that they might come already together. Good luck with the wedding plans. Can't wait to see you in August.
if we are done.... then why the heck am I still licking envelopes for?!
It is great to see your girls working together..imagine on wedding invitations.
You all are the best. Thanks for your hospitality.
Oh Rhonda!!!
The invitations are amazing!!! Way to go! And believe me, I see A LOT of invitations in my line of work! *LOL* But I would have to say that just from teh looks of them, these are in my top ten! Wonderful!
Post a Comment