Friday, September 7, 2007

Cupcake Anyone?

The search is on for those perfect cupcakes to serve at Kai & Katie's
Open House here in Connecticut. I spent hours online, and
on the phone with Jodi, who has agreed to help create
the dreamy little alternative to wedding cake.

Amazing.....








Then, there were "cupcake" images that
were in GOOGLE cupcake search merely
by the word "cupcake"!


Take a look....
This was funny... cleavage "cupcakes"
Dang.... I need these!



Or, how about some "sushi" cupcakes?
Gag me now!


Then... there was this little
baby camel named none other than:
Yep, you got it...."Cupcake"


So, back to Cupcakes...

















Oh... One More Thing.....

NO CHILDREN INVITED!





Really....

It Really Doesn't Matter
How Cute You Are!

Still no children invited!


Sorry!

Kind of!

Ok, ok...

not really sorry at all!



5 comments:

Raven said...

Hey you know who makes the BEST cupcakes? Is Magnolia's in NYC. They are my absolute FAVE cupcakes ever. Unfortunately they don't have a website. But next time you go to the city, try them! Every flavor you could imagine.

Rhonda said...

401 Bleecher Street...212.462.5272

http://www.magnoliacupcakes.com/

Not much of a website. Only has the picture of the building and that is.

Jess said...

I'll take one of each, please!

sam & sarah said...

so, are my kids included in the NO KIDS ALLOWED...heheh.
my kids are probably the REASON for the no kids allowed!!!

Kristi said...

hee hee! Those cupcakes look FABULOUS! Yum, seriously. And, boy howdy, do I need me some cleavage cupcakes...thanks for the sweet find! CUTE kids, too.