Sunday, October 21, 2007

Before I Forget...
I so love my friends...
I want to thank Tom and Camy
(among others)


We are back from Utah and have enough to blog abut for the next 20 days. However, our trip from the airport was a nightmare and we are exhausted.

Thank you to Camy and Tom for babysitting Tessa (our dog.) So, Tom and Camy, be forewarned... we are changing our will and putting you as guardians to the dog AND the kids now. I know how much that would thrill Tom. Oh, did you know Peter and I signed up for para-sailing lessons over the Long Island Sound, next week? Camy, another kudos and a great big thank you for that 4 1/2 trip to John F. Kennedy airport to pick up our crew. A trip that should have been under 3 hours... round trip. You inspire me to be nice to everyone this week. (That, is going to be challenging)

Tom, a BIG thanks to you for making sure you gave Tessa a sudsy bath! I heard she managed to find a few "poopy" messes to play in! (Thank you Tessa for your exploitative "playing" while we were gone) Tom, you are the best. Camy, of course, you really are my friend "bestest" in the whole wide world... I mean, who else would volunteer to pick us up in New York City, in the middle of a crazy and jammed packed busy Sunday? Who knew there was going to be a 52 minute delay on the Whitestone bridge? Dang those New Yorkers for doing road repair in the middle of the day!

Anyway, it is great to be back in Connecticut and here in our home. We will blog more about all the wedding festivities tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Glad your back safe and sound!

Love the picture of the whole family.

Raven said...

welcome back to the lovely east coast!

Kristi said...

Hooray! so glad you are back and I can't wait to hear all about it :)